Integrated Care: Driving reforms in health and social care
“At this pivotal time in health and care policy, it is crucial to bring together speakers from the NHS, social care, primary care, local government and mental health to offer a comprehensive analysis of integrated care reforms taking place across England.”
– Dan Male, Editor, Accountable Care Journal
ACJ welcomes you to attend our thought-provoking seminar in the heart of London to explore the delivery of integrated care with influential leaders driving reforms across the country.
From Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) to Integrated Care Partnerships (ICPs) and Accountable Care Organisations (ACOs), reforms are underway in England and health and care professionals need to know what is working.
ACJ seminars offer attendees an exclusive insight to the leading developments in integrated care, as well as the opportunity to engage with other stakeholders keen to make their ideas and concerns known at this critical time of health service reform.
- How far has integrated care progressed in England since the publication of STP plans?
- Who are the leaders in integrated care and how can best practice be shared?
- What is the role of local government in the delivery and management of integrated systems of care?
- What are the barriers to integration and how can these be overcome?
- What opportunities does integrated care offer for workforce, innovation, commissioning and finance?
In the fast-paced and ever-changing landscape nationally, it is more important than ever that these questions are addressed with local populations in mind.
For more information about tickets for this event, please call Carl Hodgkinson at 01905 330177 or email email@example.com.
Public Policy Projects Drinks Reception
As the Government looks to publish its Social Care Green Paper later in the Summer, PPP and ACJ are looking forward to hosting the Social Care Minister as she outlines the new green paper consultation and potential new solutions to solving the some of the problems affecting the social care sector. This is an extremely topical and timely issue that has caused much debate for more than a decade. We look forward to welcoming guests at this special reception.
Public Policy Projects (PPP) is a subscription-based organisation Chaired by Rt Hon Stephen Dorrell which offers practical policy analysis and development in health, care and other public services. PPP is independent and cross-party bringing together public and private sector leaders, investors, policymakers and commentators with a common interest in the future of local public policy.
- 18 Sep, 2018 14:00 - 20:00 BST
- Royal College of Nursing 20 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0RN See map